Looking for veterinary services in Beaumont?
We’re pleased to offer the following services at Montrose Pet Clinic
- Annual physical exam and vaccinations
- Puppy / Kitten exam and vaccinations
- Senior Pet Wellness Program
- Clinical Medicine & Treatment
- Emergency Medicine & Urgent care
- Rescue Medicine
- Spay and Neuter Surgery
- Surgeries are done 5 days a week, primarily on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We can do minor procedures on weekends. We also accept emergencies when possible during our open hours.
- Dental Cleaning & Oral Surgery
- Pre-dental exams and estimates are required before any dental cleaning or extraction.
- IV fluids are mandatory.
- Bloodwork is required for any pet over the age of 7 years.
- All of our estimates include dental x-rays.
- Extraction estimate cannot be accurate or exact because it depends on the time needed to perform the extractions.
- Pet Identification (Microchip only)
- In-house laboratory services
- In-house digital radiography
- In-house Pharmacy
- Nutritional consultation
- Prescription diets
- Euthanasia & Cremation
- House Call Service
Types of Pets Seen
- Exotics (Ferrets, mice, Guinea pigs, Hamsters)*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.